When I've purchased shunts from AEE, they've been the "good " ones, solid base, they look like Deltecs.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA 95983
530.284.7849
CA Lic 874049
www.frenergy.net

On 12/4/2018 2:13 PM, James Jefferson Jarvis wrote:
Deltec makes the good shunts.
http://deltecco.com/

That series of shunt is pretty cheap in small quantities. Less than $30.

Empro is another US shunt manufacturer:
http://www.emproshunts.com/home.aspx