Hi, This system is not tied into Optics. Merchant Marine retiree and he did not see the value in that. If it ran on steam, he might have gone for it.

I will check the hub. It is the original hub (11 years old).  I have a system of the same vintage (w/r to Hub) and it is displaying correctly. I'll bring a bunch of spare cables and see if that is the issue.  Thank you, Chris