Chris; An inexpensive Klein LAN cable tester became a standard part of my
tool kit when the Mate3 and other monitoring systems came out. I now test
all Cat6 cables from all manufacturers before installing them, even if they
are new in the sealed bag. I've often ended up as a home networking IT
consultant for my solar energy customers, just to get their PV system
monitoring up and running!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085LPN71C/

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.f...@greendustrialtraining.com>anbo...@gmail.com
970-672-4342