I'm not sure what Antti meant but as far as I know there is no collision
tasks going on. The fix that I was talking is already in. We are not
probably going to make this a habit to make postfixes to installers, I think
the 3 week cycles are  enough. All the release stuff takes time from one or
two guys for a day from actually doing any new code.

I dont think the external ui module will work without the core changes it
inculudes to the ui interface classes, havent had time to look. If its
coming to our core repo I cant say, not for me to decide  I guess.

Also can you tell me in more detail how collisions are broken. Please be
spesific and maybe provide the meshes for testing.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/