> Perhaps your troubleshooting skills could use some work.

Without question, they could be better. I certainly wish that they were better. And,
if I did not have many other and more pressing matters to attend to, such as running
a business, then perhaps I could concentrate on improving them. Thing is, would you
own and drive an automobile that consistently demanded that you improve your
automobile troubleshooting skills? At a certain point, we are justified in demanding
that our automobile or OS behave reliably without extensive troubleshooting.

--

        David Fisher
        Chief Engineer