-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Schwendt
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 5:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: GRUB failure

She

Ashley said that was done as well as changed the hardware to single boot
disk from master/slave.  The only solution seems to be reinstall hdb
which indicates to me that it is not hardware related but something is
causing the partitions to be changed. There maybe some link or
something.  What I did notice is there wasn't a /boot partition in the
listing that was sent