hmm.. just as a quick note: even though the system will run, you really
should reboot after upgrading the system C library (glibc in this case
since virtually EVERYTHING is compiled against it and looks for it in
order to execute).

it may very well be buggy. It's always good to read things like the
errata, etc. Was there a reason that you were upgrading lynx (I forget if
you mentioned one)? touchscreen or whatever you saw might have something
to do with special monitors that you can touch (just a guess based on the
name since I've never heard of it.. I could be wrong tho).

I have glib-2.1.3-21 installed (as opposed to -15) and I don't have
problems. What version of RH are you running again?

--
-Statux