If you've upgraded to packages that are made for the stock RH6.2, then you
should have already gotten the latest glibc packages for 6.2 since they're
built against it. 6.1 and 6.2 both use glibc 2.1. 6.0 does too I
think. 5.x used glibc 2.0 IIRC. It's not like you'd be changing glibc's
version too much. 2.1 is still 2.1 as far as the programs that use it are
concerned. If you were going from 2.0 to 2.1, you'd prolly wanna get the
compatability packages for glibc as well.

I use 6.2 (7.0 sounds like a POS from what I've heard.. they better have
EVERYTHING fixed before they release 7.1 or nobody will upgrade).

--
-Statux