The DCS turn off code is 132 hz.  So, 131.8 hz ctcss and dcs could be a
problem.  Otherwise we ran dcs with paging tones because tone coded
squelch and paging tones do have issues.  I would think the two would be
OK, but where are you going to find a radio to encode tone and dcs at
the same time?

If you mean both on the same repeater at different times - no problem
notwithstanding 131.8 hz.  We have mixed ctcss and dcs on community
business repeaters with no ill effects.

Steve NU5D