-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of mch

If they are far enough apart in frequency and of the same relative
amplitude, yes.

Whil I cannot say either will always work, I have proven that those who
say it cannot work are wrong.

It will also depend on the type of decoder used. Many times
microprocessor based decoders may reject both tones.

Joe M.