  From: Kevin Custer
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Mastr II mods and parts

  Michael Cox wrote:
    Thank you for your help.  I appreciate it!  I've put a couple of questions
inline below.

      Well - you'll need a duplexer no mater the price...   <grin>

    I was under the impression that if I had two antennas, I could get by
without a duplexer.  Thanks for the heads up.

  While two antennas will work, and you'd initially think there is a cost
savings using two antennas, that isn't always the case.