What I have been dreaming of since several years is to be able to visually see the site structure and to be able to set breakpoints and watch expressions visually on a running application. Like that you can visually trace what is going on exactly and clearly follow the data and logic flow. This could be tied to the actual implementations and declarations and offer some round-trip coding features that can be reloaded automatically without restarting the server.

for this we can try to combine the debug facility and the model editor. The will be tricky ! And it takes some time. Maybe we can make this in Version 3.0 :)

Yes, that was what I was thinking about too :-)

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need"               Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net