Personally, I would object to including that effort in the report.
While I laud your efforts to try to pull things together. I personally find many of the distinctions ineffective or misleading. The text itself is not wrong (generally), but I find it sufficiently unhelpful that I have not tried to analyze it for accuracy.

Also, as those constraints were not adopted by the working group, and were not adopted by the proposers of the various approaches, including it in a survey of our work would not help the reader in any significant fashion.

Yours,
Joel

http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/RRG-2009/constraints/

                   has been fine-tuned as a result of
                   considerable RRG discussion.  As far as I
                   know no-one objects to this attempt to
                   express the real constraints we are
                   operating within.  Quite a few people
                   expressed their support for this attempt -
                   though of course we all wish there were no
                   such constraints.

                   I suggest that we work on a version of this
                   to be included in the RRG Report, which
                   the co-chairs will hopefully be able able
                   to find rough consensus support for.

                   Could the Report include a section near
                   the front classifying the proposals into
                   various groups?