On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 02:48:15AM -0700, javier wrote:
> On Aug 23, 12:56 am, "Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr>
> wrote:
> > For the rest, this review is a bit specific: you can skip the
> > technical part of the review (checking that the patch applies
> > smoothly, pass tests, ...); this part will be done at once for all the
> > category code once the mathematical review will be finished.
>
> So, just to be clear, I don't need to get a trac account or learn how
> to use mercurial right now, right?

Nope.

> I tried, but got a "No username found" error that resulted in aborting
> the process. I guess I do need that trac account after all?

This is just a warning. Ah but you are using sage 4.1.1, right? Oops,
sorry, I should have though about this and warned you. The
sage-combinat patches have not yet be rebased for 4.1.1. Actually they
have, but only on my machine, and I still need to double check a
couple things before pushing. Please try again tonight or tomorrow
night.

Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>