Hi all
PartitionTuples is actually used, in some of my programs and now one
time in patch #11412, and further in patch #11414 (submitted day
before yesterday).
If one wants to give all partitions of given weight, but indexed
through their core and quotient, it makes sense to use PartitionTuples
to index the quotients.
A note on deprec(i)ation: is there a formal description somewhere of
that process?
Paul