Hi!

Here is an update from Sage Days 54 from today.

We discussed the new workflow and the move of the sage-combinat queue.
Mathieu and I wrote a first version of the new workflow including
branch naming conventions, where to put your branches on trac
(in your personal space u/<yourname>/<yourbranch> versus in the public space
public/combinat/<yourbranch>).

Please read the details

http://wiki.sagemath.org/TentativeConventions

and send comments if you have any!

Volker Braun and Andrew Ohanah said that the move to git will happen before
the end of the year. At that point the sage-combinat queue will need to move
to trac/git. We have a section on how to do that for your personal patches on
the
sage-combinat queue and we started to move some patches. Currently we mark
them as

kschur-as.patch # git:u/aschilling/combinat/kschur

to say that the patch was already moved and say to which branch.
At some point, every patch that does not have this information should be
moved by the script and the combinat-queue should be frozen at that point.

Best,

Anne