I've created a ticket for implementing  latex(g)  using tkz-graph at

I've spent some time with tkz-graph and it should be relatively
straightforward to get some basic functionality implemented into Sage
by building on this.  John Palmieri has started implementing some ways
to customize Latex output (such as choices for matrix delimiters), and
tkz-graph seems to have 8 or 10 pre-defined styles (sort of like
Beamer does), so being able to select one of those styles might be a
good first approximation.  When I get the chance, i'll try to put up a
demonstration patch for discussion.

I'm looking forward to more from Rado with his Javascript editor.

David and Nicolas - I'll be at Sage Days 15 for most of the week (I
live close by, and will need to miss Sunday).  If you have time
between other projects, I'd enjoy making some progress on the items
mentioned in this thread.

Rob