Hi Fidel,

That looks great!  We might be able to also take advantage of the
styles/themes that tkz-graph implements to quickly get a variety of
{consistent|pleasing} output options with very little code on our
end.  ;-)

Three exams to give and grade today, but I'll write more later about
getting this into Trac, etc.

Rob