Hello Rob,

I spent some time this weekend coding a function to get the tkz-graph
string of a graph. You can find what I have got in

http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/tkz-string.sage

That is what I have got so far, it has very basic functionality. I
would still like to incorporate edge and vertex colors as well as
capability for drawing directed graphs.

I also did a minor modification to the graph.py file in sage, I added
a simple check_pos_validity function.

I have no idea about how to use the trac system but I would be very
happy to learn, so I can start to contribute in sage.

Thanks for your attention.

Gretings,
Fidel