Dear all,

I recently had a rather unpleasant experience reviewing a ticket that
shall remain unnamed. It went as follows. I suggested few
improvements, asked few questions. Some suggestions were implemented,
some plainly ignored, along with questions. I suggested few more
improvements, asked (and repeated) few questions.

The developer grew visibly irritated with each round of exchanges,
saying that he has very little time, that I should basically implement
the fixes I suggest myself,  that I do not value his work, that I do
not care about the project in general, then descending at the end into
something bordering on a verbal abuse, even though I gave the ticket a
positive review...

Therefore two suggestions:

1) it would we good to have a "moderator" who can step in in such
cases.

2) eventually, in order to prevent these things getting personal, it
might be good to have a possibility to anonymise reviewing.

Thanks,
Dima