Hi Bruce,

I, for one, think I've seen your emails - it looks like you've had two
emails recently that weren't responded to, one about "SMW and
different skins" and one about "More than one form for a page"; but
others have been responded to.

In general, you can do a web search on the subject line of an email to
see if it showed up on the mailing list - see here, for example:

http://old.nabble.com/SMW-and-different-skins-p32699420.html

As to why those weren't responded to - the "more than one form" one
relates to Semantic Forms, so it's in my range of knowledge, but I
confess that I couldn't understand the question. But I (or someone
else, assuming others didn't understand either) should have responded
to the email, asking for a clarification.

-Yaron