I can think of lots of options too...

multi value property (I know)
composite property
virtual page
internal page
internal object (I know)

Ultimately, I think "subobject" and "has subobject" win in my head
because of precedence. I don't think 'object' is too far from the
truth here, in so far as a page can be described as a class
instance... It's not quite right though...

If I had to go with a new name, I may pick 'page element' and 'has
page element', as it's specific enough to not likely cause conflicts,
yet generic enough to not really imply any functionality beyond what
you read in the documentation ;-)

Great functionality though, no matter what it gets called!

Cheers,
Dan.