On 02/11/11 16:27, Yaron Koren wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I, for one, think I've seen your emails - it looks like you've had two
> emails recently that weren't responded to, one about "SMW and
> different skins" and one about "More than one form for a page"; but
> others have been responded to.
>
> In general, you can do a web search on the subject line of an email to
> see if it showed up on the mailing list - see here, for example:
>
> http://old.nabble.com/SMW-and-different-skins-p32699420.html
>
> As to why those weren't responded to - the "more than one form" one
> relates to Semantic Forms, so it's in my range of knowledge, but I
> confess that I couldn't understand the question. But I (or someone
> else, assuming others didn't understand either) should have responded
> to the email, asking for a clarification.

Yes, I completely agree with all that. Basically, this is a best-effort
support list, so please don't be offended if some emails are not handled
in some cases. You can always re-send your question until somebody
responds (we promise to not be offended by reminders either ;-).

-- Markus

P.S. Looking at the web interface, you can also see that emails are
organised in threads. This happens using an internal email ID, not the
subject line. If you reply to an existing thread to send an email, you
message will be grouped under that thread (this happens in many email
clients as well, depending on your settings). This can also lead to
emails being overlooked (if a thread is about some topic that I am not
an expert on, then I usually do not follow all messages and leave it
collapsed).