Jen,

I've been playing the 3-6 TW 321 with the Gi335 shaft in stiff.  IMO,
the shafts play a bit softer than specified.  This is a great
combination and they are the easiest long iron or FW I have ever hit.
They will play different than traditional irons.  They are designed to
fly higher, a bit longer, and land softer without much roll.  Overall,
the distance is similar, I would say.  They are not good for low punch
out shots from under trouble, like a traditional 3i might be, because
they get too high to quick.  On the other hand, you can hit them over
things that you would never try to do with the equivalent standard iron,
or hit them out of fairway bunkers were getting over the lip would be a
problem with a standard iron.  You do play them just like irons, and
like others have mentioned, mine are flex matched and MOI matched with
the rest of my iron set.

The bottom line is that they are very easy to hit, with excellent
performance, but that performance is somewhat different (by design) than
a traditional iron.

Dan Neubecker