On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Ramakrishnan Sundaram
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm OK with sharing toothbrushes with Seema, (which happens once in a
>  while), but I not OK with _my_ toothbrush being used to clean the tile
>  grouting in the bathroom (which I suspect happens more often)
>
>  Ram

Not to forget those great ads for pesticides where they show you that
both your spouse and you (we don't show Significant Others/ SSP's on
Indian TV ads)  are sharing the toothbrush with the friendly
neighbourhood cockroach...

Ram, no thanks to you for blazoning one of  the best-kept housewives'
bathroom-maintenance secrets. Thank goodness only my daughter in on
this list and not my spouse...

Deepa.