Kiran K Karthikeyan [13/05/09 17:08 +0530]:
Yes, they are. But it doesn't make sense to me why somebody has to learn the
theory of relativity and rigid body physics in 11th standard. Even if taught
correctly in all CBSE schools (which have these subjects in their
curriculum, and which I followed all through my schools years in India), I
doubt all those who graduate would understand these subjects correctly.

me, i was glad enough to throw my maths and physics textbooks into the
trash and/or sell them to a raddiwala after passing.

some others - a significant percentage of every class, who were on the IIT
/ BITS etc kick, were like 'this is too easy, bring on the resnick and
halliday, nelkon and parker, irodov, etc etc'