> Date:          Sat, 02 May 1998 13:59:54 -0400
> From:          clete jackson <cle...@infoave.net>
> Subject:       silver reaction
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com

> Hello Silver list....
> Being new to this list......I have a question. I have been taken CS for
> approx. 3 weeks........in large quanties. I have developed an all over
> the body itching....rash. Is this normal??
> Clete

Clete,
        This could be caused by the body trying to detox through the skin.
Try a sauna, or just get in a hot shower or tub so you will sweat,
and try to get the toxins out. You might also try dry brushing the
skin to help losen up the toxins.
        I doubt it is an allergic reaction to the silver, but you might need
to back off on the silver a bit to give the body a chance to clear
the toxins out. Also, and enema would help move the toxins out, as
would drinking lots of distilled water.
        Take Care!
        Jim Einert, N.D.