I have two questions this morning...I am posting each seperately so that I
don't mix up the headings.

Someone on the list mentioned they (their wife?) was using a carb blocker?

It was suggested that I use it by my primary care doctor.
She feels that because I have hyperinsulinism problems...a carb blocker would
help me with my weight loss .

She wanted to write a prescription but instead I purchased a natural product.
The brand is Natrol...and it seems that it is made up of a white bean
substance.
How bad could that be?
So I have started taking the capsule today...took one before breakfast.

I would appreciate any info on carb blockers ...thanks again...v.