******Dee   you dickens you...I was of the understanding that you were
overweight:)
You are a perfect weight for your height...

Just a thought   but maybe Yoga is what you want to try to readjust your body
structure.

Taking a carb blocker is serious business...
I have been thinking of doing so...at the recomendation of my doc...I have
hyperinsulinism...my body just wanting to drift over into diabetes and I do not
want that.

I wont take the meds the doc wants me to but I am thinking about doing the
natural carb blockers at the health food store.
This stuff really is not meant for what you are thinking of using it
for...don't be mad...but I needed to say this.
If it aint broken..girl...not good to mess with the Pancreas.  V.

In a message dated 4/8/2007 5:47:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,