From: Cinder Ella
Date: 09/04/2007 01:15:09
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Carb Blockers

   Now all of a sudden the whooshing effect stops and all the "xyz" calories
are once again being recognized by your body.  Now your body says, "I don't
know....... we did perfectly fine with "x" for so long and we don't really
need "yz" anymore.  Tell you what....... we'll store them just in case she
does this to us again!"  Now you gain back the weight.  It's what happens
with ALL forms of calorie reduced diets and forms of deprivation.  And that
s exactly what carb and fat blockers do even though you can't see it
happening.  I know because I went through this and after all was said and
done I developed hindsight and researched the ingredients and realized what
was happening.  Well that and I examined my stool carefully.