To help drain my lymphs I have put eight inch blocks at the head of my
bed...incline theraphy I think it's called...debbie

Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}
v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)  }              Thanks for that Rowena, I
don't really know although I don't seem to have any sort of swellings.  I get a
sort of tenderness under the arms when touched sometimes but have been told
this is normal.  I must say since I've been taking the iodoral I have had much
more energy, but apart from this blasted weight problem I seem to have quite
good health.  I do take CS most days as well so rarely get ill.  I will
certainly check this site though. Dee