Does anyone know the different compounds or forms of Boron ?

Only one is mentioned below.

I wonder how I missed this all these years? Maybe I have been getting enough and not knowing it.

Wayne

===============  A few facts about Boron

Boron is a trace mineral that exhibits properties of both metals and minerals. It has a unique ability to bind with what scientists call hydroxyl groups. Because of this property, boron binds with many substances that have biological activity in the body. Some of these substances include sugars and other elements that have to do with the production of energy, such as vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and the oxidized form of vitamin C, (dehydroascorbate) and elements within the nucleus of cells, such as nucleotides.

Scientists have recognized two biologically active boron compounds made in nature, both of which are natural antibiotics, effective against bacteria. Calcium borogluconate, however, is the active form in human nutrition.

In 1945 a scientific report showed that supplemental boron in the diet of rats enhanced survival of those animals and elevated liver glycogen. This was observed in potassium deficient rats.

In 1981 Drs. Hunt and Neilson proved that boron had a marked influence on the amino acid methionine, as well as on potassium, magnesium, vitamin D3, manganese and calcium levels in animals. Thus, boron plays an important role in human nutrition. The most significant study came in 1986, when Dr. Curtis Hunt studied the effects of aluminum, magnesium and boron on major mineral metabolism in postmenopausal women between the ages of 48 and 82, in a housed metabolic unit. In this study the boron supplemented group received 3 mg. of boron per day showing a marked effect on the metabolism of several minerals.

If you google Calcium borogluconate, a lot is mentioned about animals and
a little is mentioned about humans.