nessie wrote:
Well......
I will try and help a little here.. 1 Teaspoon is equal to 4.72 gms.. Note that's grams which is 1720 milligrams.
But that depends on the density. That is for, I am guessing water, right? Borax shows a weight of 1.73 g/cm^3, so in that case it would be closer to 2 grams per teaspoon. However borax powder has a good bit of air in it, so maybe not.

Boron is only 10.6% of the weight in borax, so 1,000 mg of borax, contains only 106 mg of borax, which is only about 3 times high, instead of 30 times high.

Marshall
So .................................... 1 Teaspoon is also equal to 4720 mgms (Milligrams) Therefore 1/4 Teaspoon is equal to 4720/4 which equals approx 1180 Milligrams..
          The recomended dosage was  30mg.. a very small amount..
Another way to look at it is to look at some pills/supplements you might have , check the physical size of the pill and see how many mg that correlates to on the label , and that would be ignoring the fillers etc. that they put into everything to make them look bigger etc..Might give you some perspective on size weight etc..
                                                           nessie..

Marshall Dudley wrote:
OK, now I am confused. I had been taking the amount that sticks to a wet finger up to the first knuckle, and just measured it, and it measured about 1/4 teaspoon. So is this the right amount, or about 30 times too high?

Marshall

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour