    *From:* nessie <mailto:nes...@shaw.ca>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 15, 2007 7:33 PM
    *Subject:* CS>20 mule team BORAX

    Whoa:
    Slow down the horses there.!!!!!
    Do you realise  1/4 tsp is 1000mg.?  Hmmmmmmm.... Me thinks quite
    a large dose..??
                                                    nessie..

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour