  From: nessie
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 7:33 PM
  Subject: CS>20 mule team BORAX

  Whoa:
  Slow down the horses there.!!!!!
  Do you realise  1/4 tsp is 1000mg.?  Hmmmmmmm.... Me thinks quite a large
dose..??
                                                  nessie..

  Bonnie wrote:
    Went to Wal-Mart and  got a box and am going to try it.  I have some empty
gelatin caps and I filled one up, which is about 1/4 tsp. and took it. Should I
start with it 2x a day?  If this helps get rid of the pain in my knees, I will
be very glad.

  -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: