Wayne this is interesting...my cholesterol is 223 and my blood pressure was sneaking up, got it down alright but was unaware that it is okay for levels to be between 200 and 300.
Thanks debbie

The only benefit to monitoring cholesterol levels is to the pharmaceutical companies that sell cholesterol lowering drugs, that the doctor himself will admit - if pressed - have *never* been proven to do *anything* other than 'lower cholesterol a few point... but *not* to reduce by even a *fraction* your risk of heart disease, heart attack or stroke.

IT IS A SCAM.