Ive found that I have this type of reaction when ever I am above 5,000 ft above sea level and yes airplanes bother me greatly. I seem to be ok if at 2500 feet above sea level (just more tired), anything more then that has advertise effects. above 6,000 I feel like Im going to puck all the time.

I have taken mold in to consideration before, as well as my TMJ, sinus problems and dyslexia, but still feel there is somethings I am missing that has to do more directly with the altitude. If it where from mold effects I would be having problems in California as well, for two reasons: no one out there seems to realize how mold can effect people (or maybe it was just the people I was meeting), and I do cleaning for extra money to get through school and am often cleaning up mold and other such things.

Clayton Family wrote:
It may be the house your mom lives in.

Indoor mold can cause *all* of the symptoms you are talking about. The best book on it so far is "Mold Warriors" by Dr Richie Shoemaker and Dr Schaller. You can get it on Amazon.

Weight gain, anaphylaxis, etc. I am not sure that is it, of course, but it could be related more to the indoor environment than the altitude. Does going up in an airplane bother you like that?That would be like being at 2000 ft. Or going up in the mountains?

Just a thought.

kathryn