I agree and would never even consider taking drugs to lower my levels there are too many other things you can do naturally to lower them...thanks debbie

But part of my point was, the whole *idea* that they need to be 'lowered', or fall within any designated 'range' (determined by whom? by what criteria?) is a scam... not just the selling of the drugs to do the lowering.

FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOUR CHOLESTEROL LEVELS ARE.

Focus on eating right for your metabolic type - ie, focus on *health*.