I agree and would never even consider taking drugs to lower my levels there are
too many other things you can do naturally to lower them...thanks debbie

Charles Marcus <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:  > Wayne this is
interesting...my cholesterol is 223 and my blood
> pressure was sneaking up, got it down alright but was unaware that it
> is okay for levels to be between 200 and 300.
> Thanks debbie

The only benefit to monitoring cholesterol levels is to the
pharmaceutical companies that sell cholesterol lowering drugs, that the
doctor himself will admit - if pressed - have *never* been proven to do
*anything* other than 'lower cholesterol a few point... but *not* to
reduce by even a *fraction* your risk of heart disease, heart attack or
stroke.

IT IS A SCAM.