If we have mold reactions, then cleaning up mold is going to continue to re-expose you to the very toxins that are causing symptoms in the first place.

Sinus problems, according to Mayo clinic research, is directly due to fungal infection of the sinuses.

Fungal VOC's are directly neurotoxic, so could be a complicating factor in your dyslexia, esp if it gets worse and better at times.

I remember reading that altitude affects mold sensitivities, but I do not remember how, or what the symptoms can be. It is part of Dr Shoemaker's work. Also, I have heard people say they have to carry a small oxygen bottle on arplanes with them. Maybe this is part of it, not sure.

Best WIshes,  Kathryn