On 10/18/2007, Ode Coyote (odecoy...@alltel.net) wrote:
I know a few PHDs that have private lives that would just blow you away....some "alien contactees" working for the UN and , alt practitioners at home, toe the line scientists at work. Preachers who have very different experiences guiding them, than what they sermonize about on Sunday. They can talk freely to the non-flock who can keep a quiet secret. I'll never name or expose them in any way and they know it.

Where is the virtue in having these 'private lives', if they remain hidden and secret?

Another question: WHY are the keeping them secret? Certainly not out of fear of what people in general would think. So, obviously, it is out of fear of what their 'superiors' would DO to them (job/career loss? discredited and humiliated? murdered?).

Again... these people you seem to revere so much are nothing more than - in my book - COWARDS.

Worst of all, these are the very people who could actually do something ABOUT this mess, if enough of them got together and came 'out of the closet' together.

Cowards - and worst of all, since these are the people that would actually stand a VERY GOOD CHANCE of bringing an abrupt (but probably nasty) end to the horror that is our current medical/disease paradigm, simply by standing up and speaking out en masse - in accordance with the Nuremberg principles, they are no better than the puppet masters that are pulling the strings, and just as guilty for all of the unnecessary suffering and death.

Maybe if they had less 'Phd', and more BALLS, things would be different.