On 16 Oct 2007 at 13:30, Tad Winiecki wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>Re: Forced flu vaccines?

> I've been using some toothpaste called SilvaFresh by TriMedica.  It's
> homeopathic silver x4 along with 8 other homeopathic substances, in a
> base of aloe vera distillate, but does have Glycerin, has Xylitol.  I
> get it from Azure Standard co-op.
>
> Nancy
>
> On Oct 16, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Marshall Dudley wrote:
>
> > bbanever wrote:
> >> Ya, I even found some toothpaste being sold with silver in it!
> >>
> >> Bob
> >
> > Where? What is the name of it?

Hi Nancy and anyone else,

Does homeopathic silver destroy the good that CS or EIS does? That is one of
the features
of homeopathic solutions isn't it? That the homeopathic is antagonistic to
whatever the
material substance causes.

It would seem to be " a good thing" to have both real cs and homeopathic silver
together. but
would they perhaps destroy each other ot would they become even more effective?

Be well,
Tony Moody