MOdels are never the real thing, always simplifications, if not unfaithful. The idea that the model is getting better is attractive, but that's like saying we are going to recreate something. Ha Ha. The logical conclusion then is that we have to recreate the human body and the world around it in order to perfect our medicine.
Is that our aim? Let's call it worthy then.
Ho Ho
JOhn