Genetics or weaknesses in parathyroid, pituitary, kidneys,etc.  It could be
your blood type or the way your nervous system responds to different foods
or chemicals. Stones can be caused by a nanobacteria as described in the
book, The Calcium Bomb, if memory serves me.   This is why no solution is
right for every person.  I usually recommend Hydrangea for this and keeping
the body pH balanced.