From: Tad Winiecki
Date: 23/02/2008 01:09:05
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Oxalic acid and cancer

I don't know why fruits should be bad; apples are very good,
pineapples, papayas, figs, and kiwis have proteolytic enzymes that can
Break down proteins, blood clots, and fibrin masking cancer cells from
the immune system.  Purple fruits have anti-oxidant pigments, many
fruits have anti-tumor or other health benefits.

Grains without gluten- buckwheat, quinoa, millet,  and rice, seem to
help with balancing amino acids with legumes, and are good for energy
and fiber.

Nancy