Kirsteen,

Thanks for getting back to me and so quickly. I am being looked at by the
medical folks as a hypochondriac even though my complaints are legitimate. It
seems as though they either do not know what this stuff is or they aren't sure
how to treat/prevent it. It's pretty sad when after being with same doctor for
15 years he decides that he cannot continue to see me and my family any more
due to our losing insurance but still able to be cash patients. Stated that we
would be considered new cash patients and he is not taking on any more cash
patients. Anyhow, the doctor I am now with seems to be a little less
narrow-minded and so I want to direct him to whatever information that he could
glean to simplify both of our lives.
I am sorry that your country has decided to drop funding for the research on
this stuff. I was reading a bit ago that over 90% of North Americans have one
of the viruses that can cause M.E. yet the doctors seem oblivious to it. Don't
want to call it a conspiracy but are they truly that ignorant? I just don't
know. Anyway, I will look at these links you sent me and glean as much info as
possible for myself and my doctor. It is the closest diagnosis I have seen thus
far.
I was also wondering if there is a Yahoo Group that has members dealing with
M.E. or the like? Please let me know.