  From: N Cameron
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:46 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

  hi Barb
  what I found with using liquids to clean the utensils and mainly the jar was
that it brought the ppm up a little too high for me any way ...to proceed in
making a batch...my distilled water is usually around 00.1 which I feel
comfortable with ...you could try vinegar and then measure the purity of the
distilled to see how it measures up ...the alcohol has always worked ...
  take care
  Norm