In answer to your questions regarding my iron and other levels or tests.  As a
retired Vet I receive my medical through the Air Force Academy and have had
blood work done that has returned only one problem and that was not really a
problem, just an awareness check.  I see my doctor rarely and usually just to
get a referral to someone; i.e. Physical Therapy, Bio-feedback.  Since having
Cancer in 1994 I pay attention to my body and lifestyle.  I spent more time and
energy on detoxifying my body... I believe that is the cause of most, if not
all our problems.  Even when I had the cancer I did not let the doctors dictate
my treatment.. and only did the minimum that the Air Force required to allow me
to return to duty.
connie
Click for  FHA loan, $0 lender fees, low rates & approvals nationwide
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iieiRfJMJnjRUYb5xMPKfOHFZQuqX0tGCHzwXfcwiJ1y2Xjpu/