Connie,
 I take you to mean you don't know your iron levels?
sol

craehow...@juno.com wrote:

In answer to your questions regarding my iron and other levels or tests. As a retired Vet I receive my medical through the Air Force Academy and have had blood work done that has returned only one problem and that was not really a problem, just an awareness check. I see my doctor rarely and usually just to get a referral to someone; i.e. Physical Therapy, Bio-feedback. Since having Cancer in 1994 I pay attention to my body and lifestyle. I spent more time and energy on detoxifying my body... I believe that is the cause of most, if not all our problems. Even when I had the cancer I did not let the doctors dictate my treatment.. and only did the minimum that the Air Force required to allow me to return to duty.