I was in my local grocery story in the pet food aisle, low and behold, there was a box marked vitamin d3 rat poison.
-------------- Original message from "Paula Perry" <p...@zoomnet.net>: --------------

If one is worried about taking vitamin D they might want to consider a high quality cod liver oil. We hear about flawed studies all the time that are designed to make people fear vitamins and other supplements. Of course, usually low quality, synthetic vitamins are used. The studies are designed to fail and scare off consumers. Just my 2 cents. I take a liquid supplement that includes vitamin D in with calcium, magnesium, zinc and some concentrace minerals. I have read where a lack of vitamin D is responsible for people getting the flu (lack of sun) in winter.
Paula